Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    lol. your right mate. friends dont do shit behind your back. as for conspiracies, lol. some people would sell their own mother for certain items. even if it means stepping on other peoples toes.

things i cannot reach? wtf are you on about?

mats

Who'd have thought that 4 pieces of 17 year old cheap carpet would cause such controversy

Right as the villain of the piece I've heard enough and time I step forward

I PM'D Kev regarding the mats early on, explained I was restoring a 3 and if the mats were available I'd offer him £60, he of course accepted (who wouldn't) as I felt this was a fair price for the rarity and condition of them.

I have PM'd Kev to apologies for what has simply now got out of hand, Northy you're welcome to review the messages to show nothing underhanded has been done.

As its clearly got lots of backs up, here's the deal:

1. If Northy still wants the mats I'm happy for him to snaffle them, but Kev should get the what there worth and match my offer £60?

2. If that doesn't work, if I have the mats and pay £60, I will give my brand new blue 'Williams' mats with gold trim and Williams embroidered logos to Northy FOC. (worth £60-£70 I think)

last and possibly the fairest open market option.

3. Kev put them on ebay announce on here, and let the highest bid win?

I'm trying to get my 3 back to concours / showroom condition and these mats would be perfect, but there's much more important things in life, as I've found out recently.

So let stop the character assassinations, Kev seems a really decent bloke, who's got things in perspective, Northy has met me so hopefully will know there was no malice ment.

No ones been perfect on this occasion, we're all enthusiasts that are passionate about our cars, maybe a little too passionate.

Northy you've got my mobile, call, text or pm me let me know what you want to do, and we'll sort out away from the public gaze.

Kev, sorry mate, welcome to the forum, glad you found your old love, you should have keep the bloody things

The mats are sold when cash changes hands. Thats how it works in the real world. Promise to pay doesnt mean jack shit./

Oh and by the way, i have some of these mats in the garage and didnt even know what they were. They are like brand new and i have no interest in them. Make me an offer by pm if you want them.

I think they look shit to be honest. Hence they are in the garage and not my car.

Ha here we go again.

Problem solved there are 3 sets of mats and 3 buyers, gladiators ready! Contenders ready! Fight.

Maybe that's the answer, a jousting session at FCS :D

Oh and to make it clear, i will sell for the best offer, not the first offer.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    wtf are you on about?
    I'm on about you to quit speaking in riddles and come out and say what you have to say.

seems to be quite a bit of it going on on here with members in a certain position in the club, going by past experiences
    WTF are you on about??
    You got a gripe sort it out with the boss otherwise STFU!

iv no gripe mate. just iv seen things that i dont agree with concerning certain ppl.

and who would the boss be?? lol.

Mats

I've pm'd Northy, think thread should be lock, before it rumbles on.........

I'm off to start super injunction proceeding so I can start my new life on the CS and Trophy forum!

anyone want to buy a lovely Williams 3 with nice original touches including period mats?