laaaame

integra
    s2000
    evo
    elise
    integra - lamer
    s2000 - dull
    evo - ywan
    elise - yes but thats not what he's after.
    integra lamer? i think not big fat arsed 350z that needs more power to be anygood. integras asre much more fun.

s2000 dull how so?

evo yawn? lol maybe not quite a williams on fun factor but certainly not worthy of a yawn

elise where does it say what hes after?

hold on you state 350z is laaaaaaaaaaaaame and expect me to take your suggestions suriously?

Anyway thats my opinion on them, obviously not yours - and probably not his so who gives a fook.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    hold on you state 350z is laaaaaaaaaaaaame and expect me to take your suggestions suriously?

Anyway thats my opinion on them, obviously not yours - and probably not his so who gives a fook.
    lol true ive drove one it bored me felt under powerd and handling was poor, certainly not a patch on a 'lamer' integra lol

i wasnt really a fan of kiwi untill i went to see the car. Car was mint so would have bought it no matter what colour but ended up loving the combination. Mine had the 19" but only the 4:3 sat nav as it was too early for the widescreen.

Get one mate, you wont get better for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by micmatt313
    This is my other toy - haven't decided which is supposed to be sensible - suppose it depends on the weather :D
    Love the car mate, cant say ive ever seen one on the road.

321bhp screamer. i miss my old e36 evo

Forum User
    [quote="jamie_St200"]i wasnt really a fan of kiwi untill i went to see the car. Car was mint so would have bought it no matter what colour but ended up loving the combination. Mine had the 19" but only the 4:3 sat nav as it was too early for the widescreen.

Love the E36 - same engine as my MCoupe - long throttle travel means am always a little surprised at how quick it actually is when you really bury it :D

I've never driven an E46 - is yours smg, and if so what do you think of it?