Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 200 horses

bigger valves arent really needed for most people, you can outflow a modified 172 head with the williams 32mm inlets, even at low lifts.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdj1983
    whos the man to see about getting the work done then?
    As above, Stan is a top bloke for head work. I have had my cylidner head worked by him alwell as cams and vernier pulleys. A flowed head and the cams along with a remap gave 161bhp @ the wheels which is around the 185bhp @ the flywheel figure. For 200bhp, you may want to look at larger inlet valves, stand alone ECU and the higher set of catcams. Stan is the man to talk to

its possible

hello,

her some parts that you need for

Devil Inox Collector 4/2/1 or the Cup Collecteur
    some nice Cams like this
    http://www.gg-motorsport.homepage.t-...products_id=52
    and a remapping

if the exhaust system are good enough than i think its possible to get this power.

or you buy a finished engine
    http://www.gg-motorsport.homepage.t-...roducts_id=272

sorry for my poor english

greetings from berlin

I'd say you need itb's to be certain of 200bhp , in fact i don't know of a single williams/hybrid that has cracked 200 with only cams, re-map and headwork.... I'd go to BenR@ Angelworks - proven results.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    I'd say you need itb's to be certain of 200bhp , in fact i don't know of a single williams/hybrid that has cracked 200 with only cams, re-map and headwork.... I'd go to BenR@ Angelworks - proven results.
    Err GazTwo's is running 198.5bhp or something? isn't that close enough without having ITB's? As far as I'm aware that's with a mild cam, so will be interesting to see what my cup gets with some wilder cams.

Ben is definatly the man to go to hes managed to make my car nearly 200bhp with head work and cams throttlebodies next....

I would recomend Craig at AP-Developemnts, my car made 198bhp with ITB's but it has had no headwork and on a standard bottom end. I'm know he could crack 200 horses without ITB's and would be well priced

Dan

as summeh says, Gaztwo is running close to 200bhp with just head work and cams, and iirc hes only running 260 cams? which are mild to say the least. why go through the hassle of throttle bodies when you can keep the car as standard as possible which is proven reliability and have close to 200bhp? i reckon with a bit of fettling from wayne or someone else, 200bhp will be cracked

Forum User
    I am hoping to hit the 200bhp mark with headwork and cams, this involves a large valve head and a set of cat cams.
    Hoping to get the car back from stan on tuesday, will post the results.

Quote Originally Posted by drsmith1979
    as summeh says, Gaztwo is running close to 200bhp with just head work and cams, and iirc hes only running 260 cams? which are mild to say the least. why go through the hassle of throttle bodies when you can keep the car as standard as possible which is proven reliability and have close to 200bhp? i reckon with a bit of fettling from wayne or someone else, 200bhp will be cracked
    TB's give you scope for a lot more power. I have had no problems with reliability on my car so TB's arent any extra hassle at all. Headwork is expensive and alot of shaping and reworking of ports is needed to get the kind of figures being talked about. You will get more bang for you buck if you have TB's to start with.

Dan