Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

look whos been a naughty boy!! 8o0

was on way home tonight and came up to a roundabout and pulled out just as a traffic cop was about to get behind me, was loads of room! but he spotted that i didnt have my belt on. came up right behind me and put his lights on and pulled me over! (was a bit embarressin as it was on a busy A road and loads of people going past were rubber neckin) when i got out to see him he asked me if i had a seat belt exemption certificate(think he was trying to be funny) and i said no and i was sorry(the usual ass lick) then he wrote out my ticket and said the usual shit. funny thing is he was the same traffic cop that gave me 3 points and a £60 fine 2 years ago when i parked the willy on a pelican crossing(in my home town) and left the engine running! he said he vaguely remembered! uncanny tho that he was the same one that pulled me again today!

gonna pay by check but was wondering! would they accept my payment if i used all the cheques in a brand new book to make up the £30?? cos i have heard that for every cheque they receive they have admin charges??? or would they knock all the cheques back?

CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    lol worth a try. at least you paid.

mine looks like this

Forum User
    mine looked that that when i went up a one way street......... the wrong way

i reckon we should get a gallery of different offence tickets up and running! lol
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

this is the best

not everyday you see one of them!!!!!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Got busted a while ago for the second time here in Finland...was very lucky not to get my license taken away as I was actually doing about 134 Kph, but I said I was here just on holiday so he let me away with the maximum he could get away with...

road was 80, (in summer it is 100) and I got off with doing 120...

and a €432 fine to go with it...the swines over here have forward and rearward laser guns in the car, whilst on the move. Think yourselves lucky in the UK for having that country road blast..... over here its either unpatrolled gravel tracks or running the gaunlet on tarmac roads!!

Forum User
    LOL..

scroates

Last time I got stopped, I was let off for not wearing my seatbelt. Must have been coming to the end of his shift or something. lol. Still gave me the old 'holier than thou' lecture though.