dunno if any of you will remember but about a year back i posted on cliosport when i raced an S2000 in my local hunting grounds!

Well I know he was up for it, and we had 2 races! First not a lot in it at all over about 1 mile DC, 2nd, a lot longer, and i was slowly pulling away before turning off for my junction. and i mean only slowly!

Well i just found a thread about it from Sept last year and his reply to my tale was:::

va va F$$king take away!!

I dont know what yellow belly said in hes post but let him know when me takeaway aint with me next time he will get agood arse whipping from the rear of me babe,as regard to pulling away from me i stayed behind him,(so i could pick the bits up!)as i could see he was up for it and in thinking i should of gone home with me tea but you Know how it is,bloody s2000 never wants to go home!!!

I will give him the first straight as i was playing with me tea.egads.gif

But he is not getting the 2nd straight as i had to slow at one point not knowing if he was going to over take some other car.

so 1 all,cant wait to see him next time ill put a few corners in to him and then see what is up to !! lol.gif

ps if you think a bloody clio is making me sell you dont know Sh$t lol.gif