Hi, proud new owner here of a Williams 2! Already found a wealth of good info on these forums, but thought I'd say hi... and ask for some advice too!

The most pressing thing is that the clutch cable unhelpfully snapped last night. Are the pagid ones worthy replacements or is it best to stick with reno?

Couple of plastic issues... Like some broken trim around the scuttle box (if that's the name for where the ECU is) - not sure if that's fixable. And a missing plastic hook from the inside of the boot lid, for clipping the parcel-shelf string supports to - any ideas where to get one from? The spark plug cover fell off too, though I think it's just missing a screw and washer. But the yellow lettering is part gone: is there an easy way to touch this up?

I've also found the brakes not to be brilliant. Is that normal? Any advice on the best solution without OTT mods?

Oh, and being just over 6'1", I'm finding the seat doesn't quite go far back enough, or the pedals are too far forward? Is this just a quirk one has to live with or is there a clever solution?!!

Any pointers much appreciated! Including recommendations for a good garage/mechanic in london or herts!

Cheers, and look forward to hearing from you guys!!

Stef