since getting rid of the Williams 2 i got it in my head i wanted a clio v6 but after looking around most of them needed a cam belt change and there were another few things that i was not happy about on the cars i viewed, its about a grand to do the change it over as its an engine out job :( plus i would of got myself in more debt. So i have always wanted a Renault 5 gtt after looking i found one with low mileage and been very looked after it had loads of history, mot's, it had a full respray and engine rebuild with loads of new bits including a turbo about 10 years ago but since then it only done 1100 miles and sat in the garage and only used now and then so everything still looks new
The car has 75000 on the clock with old mots as proof its currently running at around 130bhp has a few upgrades but not over the top really pulls well no knocks nothing, done about 150 miles yesterday and im over the moon with it right little go kart and feels as fast as my Williams was to.
really checked around and there no rust the floor underneath has been treated so very happy, always loved them and i am glad i got this now and it only cost me £2300 so happy days
just needs 4 new tyres as they have cracked

here is a few pics

new calipers and hoses all round

under the engine

new turbo

engine bay

dre