Hello all,

Some of you may remember me from my Cliosport days. I had three Mk1s before moving on to a Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo, a Ph2 172 and then a highly tuned 20V Turbo again. See here for more: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/286766

A change of job after Christmas ironically left me with a bigger salary, but nowhere to put a car - so I sold up and am driving my other half's Mk2 1.2 Authentique for now! On the plus side, I've got cash in the bank and no car costs for the time being.

I currently live in a flat with hopeless on-street parking and none off-street, but we'll be getting a proper house later in the year... and a garage will be top of my list of essential features. ;)

I want to go for a Mk1 again - one I can pamper (some of you will remember how incredibly mint I kept my 16V and Williams) and use for special occasions. A strict hobby car.

I can't buy one until I get a garage, but I'm already thinking of what to get. I'd love a 16V hybrid to my personal spec (matching body-colour Willy wheels etc), but I can see sense in just buying a ready-made car... in which case another Williams makes sense. I'm kind of hoping Smokey McPot will sell me back my old No.123. ;)

Anyway, perhaps you guys could give me some pointers and inspiration. How much do nice 16Vs, Willys and 16V Hybrids go for these days?

Memories...