Getting a pay out for the red RT werrrrrrrrrrhoooooooooo

some cunt wrote it off in jan..... took the insurance co' 6weeks to establish it was his fault, even though he didnt give way at a junction, pricks!
    so they ring us tell us were getting a pay out last month gr8! 1 hour later get a phone call saying there wont be a payout as that fuker never paid his insurance premium, they said indeminity issues. i said i dont care, u gave him a cover note, thats a legal document and since that was dated 25th jan and he crashed into me on the 31st jan u had agreed to insure him. i said that document is legal and if he had a producer the pigs would accept that....... anyway they said no yada yada, a further 6 weeks later and threats of legal action we have had a payout of £1100 for an r reg rt on 66k, not the best. however i the rt to the local bodyshop in return for work on mine...... new arch, few lumps and bumps sorted and bonnet sorted, gotta be worth £300 ish so got £1400 in the end not too bad!
    fuking hate zurich tho grrrrrrrrrrrrr

nice 1 m8ty
    took there sweet ass time tho
    should send em a bill for hire car

Insurance companies are bastards. They'll do absolutely anything to get out of paying for a claim

My car got hit by some gypsie bastards a couple of years ago, and had to go through MIB in the end. Pain in the ass

Forum User
    what!?!?! the Men In Black are real???

Forum User
    nice one mate!

you can blow it on the willy and a track day now! :D