Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO plattsy

FAO plattsy

look its be so long i almost forgot about it mate can i have the money for the speedo cable back as i STILL dont have the money back or the speedo cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really starting to get annoyed with you now mate dont wanna fall out but please at least CONTACT ME and let me know whats going on

steve..!!

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    same for me please mate
    i was expecting the ICV last week, really needed it for this weekend and it didnt turn up again.

if you dont want the hassle of sending the item then just paypal me the money back please mate, same as steveos dont wanna falll out but things aint looking to bright for it to be arriving anytime soon

cheers

as i said if you could all just bare with me i have explained i am under alot of pressure at the moment and up to my eyeballs.
    i have lots of debts and bills to pay for and due to not having a job ive been doing 17hour labouring shifts in attempt to pay my bills.....if i dont then no one will get what they want because ill be in a prison somewhere.
    like i said before id apreciate if you could just bare with me as there are many other personnel matters in my life causing problems at the moment.
    ive not lost track of who i owe money to or parts,
    i owe gibbo £50 on top of my list and hes been kind enough to understand before i got chance to explain to him personnely.
    steve ur £7 or cable which ever once i get 2secs ill sort that out
    williams jr your icv will be out in the mornin
    and the hubs are at my mates house.
    i know exactly whats got to be done just please dont pressure me more than i already am! thanks

just some contact would of been cool tho dude....but we havent heard nothing at all

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    just some contact would of been cool tho dude....but we havent heard nothing at all
    To be fair i don't blame him if hes been doing 17 hour labourting shifts, poor guy is prolly half dead.

When i was doing 12+ hour labouring shifts over the summer i just about had enough energy to come home each night, eat, shower and fall into bed, ready to be up at 5am the next day

true, i know it must be a bitch, i used to work 12 hour shifts and that was a reet ****a.

didnt know the full story, and yer i feel sorry for the guy. I just really needed the ICV for this weekend, so was wondering what was going on as i was pm'd by plattsy saying it would be with me last week, so didnt know if it had been lost in the post or whatnot.

I'm really not interested in your problems, selling stuff that you're not able to send is downright rude. I'm well overdue for the front hubs, so either send them now or send me my money back. I really don't have the time to f around.

If anyone has some 16V front hubs that they actually want to sell rather than just take the money for drop me a line.

Andy

welcome to the forum andy :D

Forum User
    lol

obtaining money by deception

so plattsy what your saying is we are paying your debts !!!!!

at the end of the day you arranged to sell us parts and we have all payed up so its your turn to finish the deal and send the parts out or give us refunds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yea im sorry you have problems but dont we all

and its not our problem you lost ya job and now are working 17 hour shifts ect

please mate sort it out asap!