Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone celebrating St. Patricks Day?

I wasn't til the md took us to lunch, free Jamesons shots with every pint of Guinness.

Erm.. i can't type proper, i think i drank too much

I quite fancy it but I promised a mate I would chip his Xbox tonight, hopefully he will come round early then I can get to zee pub

Banned
    Chip his xbox tonight hey? So thats what they call it now? ooo err

It pisses me off that Manchester city council fork out shitloads of taxpayers money to promote their Irish festival, and then do naff all for St. George's day.

Way of the world... i'll be out celebrating St Georges Day too

It is a shame though that in England we're pretty much classed
    as racist when we fly our own flag

Banned
    Yeah i dont get it. Put a skull and cross bones on the Williams the other day, next thing i know everyones calling me a pirate. Whats the world coming to? Next thing you know you put a swastika on your house and suddenly your a Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Way of the world... i'll be out celebrating St Georges Day too

It is a shame though that in England we're pretty much classed
    as racist when we fly our own flag
    Yep. I blame labour and their PC crusade.

Was a good do last year actually. Nice and warm, traditional pub in Didsbury, with all the doors open on to the main street.

I was actually aiming to get a free silly hat as it said you get one with 5 pints. Little did I realise you had to buy all 5 in one go! All my mates were drinking poofy lager!

Juyst had word my mate is bringing Xbox round at 6 so I'll have plenty of time for some beers

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    Yeah i dont get it. Put a skull and cross bones on the Williams the other day, next thing i know everyones calling me a pirate. Whats the world coming to? Next thing you know you put a swastika on your house and suddenly your a Nazi
    I've got a dixie flag at home. I might put it on the aerial for FCS! :P

Banned
    I have a Nazi ensighn but i hear Cliosport are already flying that over their HQ, so wouldnt want to shit on thier fire.