Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    J o n

The Steve Davis of Clio Sport... lol

check pages 3-4, got does this guy get boring... lol

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/displ...1&ThreadPage=3

Forum User
    F**K see what you mean, whats his probs you gave him a bit of a Mauling and with a gentle name like " the Jesus" PMSL

J o n
    hehe, yeah, he brings out the best in me, what can i say ;)

he's just a hater, he only got membership to gloat and give people shit... loser... lol

what a bell end.

nice site by the way. I'm still laughing now.

PMSL at the website on page 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    I think Mitchy talks some sense. He has a grasp of some things others dont. Not saying he doesnt come out with crap, but everyone does now and then.

Quality comment Jesus, I think the expression is 'owned'. lol

He does sometimes make valid points, but is always seen as an antagonist because he doesn't drive a Clio.

Banned
    He quite right about the tranmission loss, as the power goes up, the percentage comes down.

He knows his stuff, pitty he doesnt express himself well enough and comes out like hes a cock.

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    He quite right about the tranmission loss, as the power goes up, the percentage comes down.

He knows his stuff, pitty he doesnt express himself well enough and comes out like hes a cock.
    True the percentage does come down, but i'd prefer to believe the results of the RR, as each car/engine is different, plus it's not entirely TT parts. He reads too much magazines and that's what comes across to me. There's quoting what someone else has said and there actually having intelligence to approach it from a different angle. Read any post of his and it's always the same, same argument, same points... yawn. But yeah, cock sums it up perfect King. lol

Banned
    I do think rolling roads are pants. A figure of 200 ATW on a rolling road could be 180 or 220 depending on the conditions.

As a scientist that just isnt good enough. No scientific instrument would get manufactured that gave such different results on different days. And without science it might as well be witch craft.

Imagine a calculator than on one day gave a figure 20% over the correct figure and on another 20% under. And the figure depended on who was operating it. People would think it absurd. How many people would get their house valued by an estate agent that used this calculator? Yet people go on a rolling road and think it has any meaningful measure of something.

It rediculous. Any scientist would laugh at the shite talked about rolling road results. They are meaningless.