Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anybody else have speed problems?

What i mean is.. every time im going down a slip road or a short bit of dc i cant help but nail it lol. I know its bad but im trying to calm myself down I love the grunt and the noise but its gonna get me banned or points at least im sure. ****in Valvers are so addictive to drive hard. Went in my mates Golf and it seems so relaxing lol.

Wouldnt mind getting a williams so i can drive slower and just pose lol

:(

Forum User
    Its tehn same in mine, i'll tell myself i'm gonna drive slowley and save petrol, and then i'll boot it off a round about.

Had to teach a 220 (thats all i can remember) a lesson today around an island Poor ****er didn't have a chance, but saying that i was basically going sideways

Lol, i seem to have the same problem as you. Last week i burnt £10 fuel in an hour

Forum User
    the other week i burnt £120 of petrol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    the other week i burnt £120 of petrol

Lol tell me about it, i wait patiently for 80deg to come about and then and then and im out of petrol again hehe

tell me about it... i cant help ragging mine everywhere i go. It's too addictive

I WISH speeding was legal... can you imagine hurling yourself past old bill :D

too be fair though, a nice copper let me off the other day... pulled me over but i think he had better things to do. he basically watched me rag it all the way through 1st, second and a bit of third so i must have been doing a fair speed

dito

ill start off my journy thinkin "im gona take it easy this time" 30 seconds l8r im ragin it!

also got pulld ova day at sumthin like 3am

also got let off :P

Forum User
    Cop car came up (at about 11pm) really fast behind me wiht no blue lights on as i was getting towards a small island leading up the slip rroad to a d/c, ragged it round the island up and up the slip road and then sat at 80, then the blue lights come on, he had just flashed them on and then i shit myself and slowed to about 50 and he went past having a very good look.

Another time i was going up a d/c, 50 limit, and got followed, again at ngiht by a cop car, i pulled off and inot my mates driveway and he pulled up behind me and had a few words, got let off simply cus he wasn't behind me for long enough to prove shit, tried telling me the dirt on the back of my car was a film on my number plate.....wasn't too pleased when i said "no its dirt, look you can see the rets of the back of the car is covered in it too"

I have days like that but I also have days like today/tonight - just felt slow and dull tonight, like it couldn't be arsed.

CRAP...

but then a few days later I get in and its perked up - got a semi on! VROOOOOOOM!