Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is this dodgy?

is this dodgy?

Thats a lot of money for a engine and box mate.

Not sure mate. Ive had one like that and i responded and they emailed me but it didnt seem right so i pulled out. I wanted to go and pick up the item myself but they insisted they will post it. I said its no trouble for me to collect and save myself £30 postage. They wouldnt let me come though ****ed em off

tis a lot of money but im sick of waitin now lol, dont think i'll respond to that one, i checked out the name nudedog26 and it came up with good e-bayer but its not the same name as who is selling the engine, so somethin about it just dosent look right.

well if a person pulls out of the sale you can have the option of a "second chance offer" if you are the seller and you get an email like this through, it mite be worth emailing the guy if you are interested!!!
    basically what ever you put in as the highest bid, thats how much the second chance offer will be on a "buy it now" policy!!!!
    sorry spend too much time on ebay sellin stuff

speak to nick @ hillpower, he's usually got a couple of williams engines laying about.

yeah ive spoke to nick a few times over the last couple of months (probably sick of me calling now lol) said he'd contact me when he got one in

Forum User
    That's deffo dodgy mate.

There's loads of scams going around now where other people see items that have sold and try to get you to paypal them cash

yeah thats what put me off, its not the original seller who has sent me that message, i have sent a message to the original seller to see if the message sent is genuine or not!

Quote Originally Posted by derv
    tis a lot of money but im sick of waitin now lol, dont think i'll respond to that one, i checked out the name nudedog26 and it came up with good e-bayer but its not the same name as who is selling the engine, so somethin about it just dosent look right.

I had that too. A different name to the seller