Thread: noz

Forum User

noz

a lad i no is selling a noz kit it will fit my williams straight away will it do must damage to the engine having it im in 2 minds !! 13.6 quarter mile he reckons

yes it will blow your engine up as soon as you fit it... without even running it once your engine will be knackered

Forum User
    ok

Summeh has just had a bad experience with it, don't let it put you off..... but take it as a warning

Adi ran 75 bhp of nitrous on his tuned hybrid did 14.2 off gas and 13.6 with so I seriously doubt a stnd(ish) williams will be able to go that fast...

Forum User
    You can use Nitrous all day long providing it has been set up properly. You will need to fit an uprated fuel pump, a progresive controller and have your igntition adavanced are retarded as well. Ideally Your car will also need re-mapping to run on NOS as well. Ive blown a clio V6 engine and 2 172 engines through not having the above done

Quote Originally Posted by j3ned
    You can use Nitrous all day long providing it has been set up properly. You will need to fit an uprated fuel pump, a progresive controller and have your igntition adavanced are retarded as well. Ideally Your car will also need re-mapping to run on NOS as well. Ive blown a clio V6 engine and 2 172 engines through not having the above done
    PMSL advanced OR retarded?????!!

which one mate?!

(btw its retarded )