Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

Near standard 1/4 mile times

Sure this has been covered but i couldnt find anythin on the first 3 pages so decided to do a new one!

Whats the 1/4 mile time for a standard williams or one like mine say with knn and cat back (with full leather )!?

As per the g-tech post on here i did one last night (not sayin its accurate) in 15.93@89.4mph so is that about right for the mods?

Car was very warm at the time due to a few razzes id just had so dont know if thats a bad or good thing!

15.9 - that K&N is zapping some serious power IMO.

15.9 is what RSi's can do it in!

You should be in the low 15's really.

15.9 sounds about right for an average run, with full interior and on a crappy surface. Also, was your mate with you?

Get rid some of you interior, get on a smooth and level surface, absolutley nail the start and you should be able to cut that time by almost a second though.

Times can vary hugely just by the way you launch the car. A totally standard Williams should be doing low 15s.

Forum User
    No it was just me on that run Zollo although when he put it in we did have ago and i think it bettered that time but i didnt register it!

Dont think it helped with the wheelspinning ever or the bumpy surface!

I will be taking that knn off, the spare wheel and getting a de-cat in the future hopefully aswell as maybe trying a different manifold to the valver one i have currently!!!

Like i say the car was hot due to a fair few races id had previous to putting the g-tech on but i will try and get it and have another go!!!

Id say low 15s' mate (Lose the leather :P ) My best with a g-tech is 15.85@86mph. Thats a 1.8 though. Think iv had quicker but i cant find the paper i wrote it down on lol

Forum User
    Iv just found a huge list on of 1/4 times on migweb (just found it on google searching for times ) and some of them seem to be strange!!!

Was gonna post the list but its massive ...........It includeds allsorts from accord type r's (couldnt see any CTR's in there) to williams's to 172's!

The williams thats on there did a 16.1 and the one of the 172's did a 16.5 which is strange.................What are 172's supposed to do the 1/4 in?

If its allowed the list are halfway down on there http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13350

Most look made up tbh!

Lol, most of theose times are a bit

Forum User
    My RSi ran a 15.8 full fat with just a zorst and filter, on higher profile tyres.

I managed a 16.3 on skinney tyres, stripped and wiht a dec-at anfd straght through race zorst.

I'm shit at quarter miling, plus it bores the **** outa me

will have to put the my g-tec in the clio once I get it fixed and crack out some times :D