Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 60-100 Vid

60-100 Vid

This is a vid from last night off my phone on the way back from the CostCo mini meet, couldn;t really do a 0-100 so I though a 60-100 would do.

Does seem a bit slow to me, I was 2 up at the time, which I reckon makes a difference, excuses, any way Vid here shitty quality as its from my phone.

http://www.coates.eclipse.co.uk/clip14.avi

yeah bit fukkin slow that mate.............u need cams

lol

seems to have a bit of a flat spot at 90 ish..then pulls again at 95 ish.....dunt look bad tho

Yeah I thought that, weird

J o n
    will have a look later and see if I can make a 0-100 video for everyone... will be able to compare it to after cams :D

no seems bang on there mate lol......weird that.........musta bin the delayed reaction of the passenger to the gearchange or summat lol

jesus..get some vids up......im gunna have to get me a fone that can take vids lol...

Yeah pain in the arse though, cause holding it at 60 then planting it, my mate couldn't hold me phone still...lol

J o n
    will do, i'm off out with Sy tonight, last day of the Scooby as he gets his 100+k primera! nice!

only problem is the vid he has although amazing quality is hi-8 tapes (or whatever the **** they are called...) and I dunno how to get it off the thing and onto PC

i'll give it a go anyway... lol

lol........dont forget mate,.........touch the screen lol

J o n
    piss off, i've sussed it now! lol