Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thiefs

Forum User

Thiefs

Well what can I say its my own fault, I had two scabby willy wheels on my black valver and I managed to get a set of PH2 wheels for it, so on Friday I took them off and put them on my driveway, which is set down about 100 yards from the road(residential area), came out yesterday and someones had them, bugger! WELL IF SOMEONE TRIES TO SELL YOU TWO SCABBY WILLY WHEELS WITH NO CENTRE CAPS AND BALD FALKEN TYRES LET ME KNOW, I WILL SEND THE PLOD ROUND. Not happy but it is my own fault, they also took two scabby spare wheels but im not concerned with them. I can imagine seeing them on some caravan somewhere! Any one got a couple hanging around let me know, dont mind about condition so long as they are not buckled!

Theiving bastards

theiving cunts! i remember when i had a set of 4 ford clover leaf xr3 alloys nicked out of my garden! ****in have anything!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    bastards. they theive it wether its bolted down or not

Forum User
    problem for them is they ARE very distinctive, gonna take some pics of the ones i have left and give them to my mates at the traffic police, hopefully they get arrested, they also nicked my spare RAD, scumbags!

Forum User
    try advertising around that you need two willy wheels, ya never know the dumb feckers might phone ya lol

Forum User
    report it

Forum User
    will do mate, but its very hard to get seen, waited for 30mins yesterday, i would report it myself but i have lost my reporting rights, got some pics lined up and I know the intelligence guys in the whole of London, but its still a very slim chance I will get them back, I have already sourced some replacements, but its the sheer audacity that someone has nicked them off my drive. In their defence they were in black bags and they were not to know that they were scabby, probably thought they were some nice new 17's

****ers

sorry to hear this mate.

i hope they find them