Forum User

N775 ETP Williams 3 - anyone know her?

As the title, does anyone know that williams 3?

thanks

Dean

Forum User
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...s-3/1015337297

Thats the car, after speaking to the owner on numerous occasions and arranging when I could view the vehicle I decided to HPI check it.

The car was written off in 2003, he told me it had 2 previous owners which i thought was unlikely but also for the money might be true, turns out it has 11, he also said he had the car around 3 years but it's had an owner change in the last 8 months.

I've viewed 3 williams in the last month. I thought for the money this one might be for me if it was as described and looks in the pictures!

Subscribed Member
    Would not bother mate look else where

Forum User
    Won't be bothering mate!!

I've got around 4k to spend on one but ideally id like a nice ish one for 3k then I've got money to get it upto speed.

I do know of a low millage one for 5k but that's also in need of money spent!

That advert makes bugger all sense either, says it's on throttle bodies yet is clearly on standard inlet.
    Plus a cat C or D write off means precisely fcuk all on a mk1 clio as insurance companies will write 1 off with just a scratch down the side, I'd try & find out more about what caused it to be a write off before dismissing it totally

If the guy can't be honest in the first place i'd leave it.

Forum User
    Yeah Jamie the guy hasn't been totally honest with me at all, he said not according to the log book when I questioned him on the owners! so I asked him to prove it!

I actually think it might be a tidy car but...

it was wrote off in 2003 so at that time it will have been 7 years old and I would imagine it was worth around 7/8k? so might have been a fair crash.

The car is on a larger webber throttle body, not bodies, I asked him about this!

I was set to collect the car next saturday all being well but not I doubt I will travel, If it was half the price I might be tempted as it has correct wheels, and looks very tidy inside too, has had a rebuild also.