Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Forum User

Williams prices on the rise

Evening all, ive been monitoring the online sale prices on various websites of the clio williams out of interest since buying mine. Im a e-market analyst by trade so its second nature

Probably doesnt take a genius to notice but thought i would mention that the prices are geting higher now for even half decent examples, much higher than when i purchased mine so id say the future is bright for all williams owners

Let's be honest they won't be getting any cheaper!

The 205 GTI prices are good to use as an indication of potential future prices of the Willy.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by p4cks
    Let's be honest they won't be getting any cheaper!

The 205 GTI prices are good to use as an indication of potential future prices of the Willy.
    Glad i bought mine when i did. The 205 gti is a good marker yeah but the williams should surpass them as they are rarer. Theres probably still more 205 gtis on the road

so whats the going rates ATM then???? and whats the 205 GTI prices like then?
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Hard to say as all are different condition/spec but if you have a half decent williams 1/2/3 should expect 2-2.5k at least, 1800ish for a fast non auction sale maybe. The price gap seems to be closing between the 3 now they are old cars. Strange how cars like these start rising in value for no reason.

The 205gti seemed to peak at 2.5k and struggle to go for more unless exceptional but havent checked them out for about a year so maybe wrong.

Had a look at the gti-6 also and was shocked how cheap you can pick them up now, i had one few years ago and paid loads for it, not a bad motor but no williams.

Forum User
    Even the 306 rallye is cheap now aswell as the 106 gti. A couple of good future investments there i recon if youve got a lock up or barn

Quote Originally Posted by will.i.am.s2
    Even the 306 rallye is cheap now aswell as the 106 gti. A couple of good future investments there i recon if youve got a lock up or barn
    I doubt. It tends to be the homologated models which are worth keeping. Neither of those are, however the 106 Rallye was. That is the one to have.

Can only be good thing if the value of 1,2 or 3's are going up

Quote Originally Posted by will.i.am.s2
    Has been something I have considered before - have barns What could you get a decent 306 Rallye for these days if you have been watching them?

Pppffff you UK guys are lucky as f*ck. Whén and i mean WHÉN there is a willy up for sale in the Netherlands your looking for €4500 at least!
    Which isn't even in good condition!

I beleive some guys just love the cult on those willy but i'd rather by myself a 172 for that money, which is rare too.

Lucky bastards! Wish i was born in the UK!