Part stripped Titanium mk2 ph1 172 Clio

Part stripped Mk2 Ph1 Shell in titanium silver. Undamaged with v5c docs & leather document case-currently SORN. Used as donor for ph2 shell.

Exterior:
    OS&NS Doors w/glass/regulators, Badged bootlid w/wiper mech/glass/handle, OS&NS rear light clusters, OS&NS dual optic front light clusters, Rear spoiler, OS&NS Mirrors w/covers, Ph1 2.0 Side strips (colour coded but slight peel to NSF), Scuttle panel trims.

Interior:
    Upper/lower dash w/airbag & air con panel, Carpets, Door cards/rear panels, Interior plastics, Boot plastics, parcel shelf, Hand brake, Steel spare, Front belts, Visors, heater matrix/blower, Steering column/stalks/wheel/airbag, side impact sensors, Wiper assembly, Washer resevoir.

Running gear:
    Front dampers/top mounts & rear springs, Front subframe/wishbones, Rear beam, front hubs/discs, F&R calipers (front pads only), Ph2 fuel tank setup, Aircon pump/rad/pipework, ABS unit, PS pump, Charcoal canister.

No Screen, F&R bumpers, Bonnet, Wings, Skirts, Exterior door handles, Leather/alcantara seats, Stereo, Rear dampers, OZ f1s, engine/gearbox/ECU/keys/clocks/loom/gearstick/pedals

Car based in Cheshire. Currently sat on Renault 15x6 Ostraprime Wheels with centre caps & tyres ~3-4mm so could be trailered.

Feel free to get in touch for pics/info

Prior to stripping:

Cheers

p.

Forum User
    have you got the 172 brake res, master cylinder and servo. Also how many metal brake pipes go into the mastercylinder, 2 or 4?

Thanks

PM me back

Hi Squeak, The brake res, master cyl and servo is a 4port on this as this ph1 had ABS. I assume you're wanting a 2port similar to the non ABS setup on the 172 cup?

I sourced a 2port MC from an early mk2 non sport for mine as I won't be using ABS. Not 100% it's the same as on the 172 cup, but was certainly easier/cheaper to get hold of. Hope this helps

Should of said above-open to selling as a job lot, but open to offers on it all.

Cheers

p.

Forum User
    Ill be needing the 4 as my williams currently has a 4 port master cylinder.

Can you give me a price posted for those bits please. Its got to be worth a shot.

Ok, no worries. I'll sort you some pics and specs on the bolt spacing & piston dia so you can confirm fitment for your willy tonight dude.

Cheers

p.

Forum User
    Thanks dude

Open to offers on the lot, shell is rolling and could easily be trailered.

Cheers

p.