COMPLETELY standard??!

I'm keen to hear opinions on whether there are mods people think are better being done than left standard on a Williams? I bought a Williams which has been modified quite a lot, and I'm getting it back to standard but not sure how far to go as I think some things are better changed. I'm gonna start it off with an obvious choice. HEAD UNIT - this is definitely not going back to original! lol

I'm going to be going back to standard with time i think, unless its something that will generally enhance the car.

The Mongoose will be going eventually i think, make way for a standard exhaust.

Forum User
    I'm lucky, my car only has a. KnN filter n magnex backbox, otherwise factory standard, she's bloody noisy tho, I bet a full system is hard to live with? I do want it completely standard but I'm in no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingscott
    I'm lucky, my car only has a. KnN filter n magnex backbox, otherwise factory standard, she's bloody noisy tho, I bet a full system is hard to live with? I do want it completely standard but I'm in no rush.
    Think that's noisy? Try a stripped interior with full & virtually unsilenced system and ITB's lol

People stop and stare. A few look unhappy and make hand gestures of some kind.

lol.u should try a stripped out interior, with only standard centre silencer to side exit.....with ITB's lol...loud???? ;)