club meet / weekend away?

although the national events for car clubs are great for everyone to get together, and meet up they are some what hetic.

So i have a few idea to table, northy i hope you dont mind mate?

http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/

shakey is the home for the bull dog bash, and also a number of run what you bring days, im sure for a small fee each we could hire the 1/4 mile strip out and have some fun..... :D

also... maybe a weekend buy the coast camping? enjoy the convoy down, set up, and hit the town at night? just a couple of nights like a williams owners club get together.... would be a good laugh i think
    :D

whats everyones thoughts on this??? if its been said or done before then im sorry ...

Any suggestions on meets are a welcome kev.

I think a few just did shakespeare not so long ago. But would be good to get you lot around your area together, few meets are done like that nowadays and its a shame.

i'll get on that, seem to be a few around here.... but that excludes the rest of the club, we have enough members to rent a half decent venue for a weekend and have our own event... maybe have a charity involved as well... could be alot of fun. after all were all here for the same reason... so we should all enjoy it together

Over on clio16valver we go to shakey for weekenders We used to go to Pod quite regular but shakey is much better so that's our new place to go :D

We were last there in april & we're back on the 23rd & 24th july, come join us there & I'll introduce you to "The Pleasuredome"

+27