Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So then Trackdayers

How do you reckon the 17Poo and 18Poo faired on the day? I don't think I was ever on track at the same time, and never saw them when I wasn't on track.

Anyone have a dabble? Did they get pissed on? Or was it all very even?

from a great height!

only had plays with ceradigs 172 throughout the day...and to be fair he was pulling over and letting me past...but the williams attacked the corners better when i was following him.

The slower caterhams were no trouble (the silver and blue ones were faster) martins was quicker out of the corners than me, and the blue new lotus that was running around was overtaken a few times by me on the corners....but u never know how hard the driver is pushing.

HAd a few battles with monkey and martin...but other than that i was passing them.

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    from a great height!
    can we also have the opinion from someone whose car wont break the sound barrier and accelerate faster than a fighter jet...

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    only had plays with ceradigs 172 throughout the day...and to be fair he was pulling over and letting me past...but the williams attacked the corners better when i was following him.

The slower caterhams were no trouble (the silver and blue ones were faster) martins was quicker out of the corners than me, and the blue new lotus that was running around was overtaken a few times by me on the corners....but u never know how hard the driver is pushing.

HAd a few battles with monkey and martin...but other than that i was passing them.
    Aye to be fair I never really had a proper doo with a 172/182 Simon and Ceredig pulled over and let me passed whenever I was behind them. That blue caterham and the Westy were the only things I could'nt outrun that I saw on track.... Where is your footage Riccy?

Ah. So they could be good cars but their drivers tend to be chicken! :P

Forum User
    I had the red 172 behind me for a fair few laps, i was pulling away through the corners, and he was only catching up towards the end of the straights, by then he had lost his oppertunity, lol

My car as a wee little 110 bhp, adam was also doing very well in his 1.2 against alot of the faster cars

What's in yours then Lunner? 8v?

To be fair though the Caterhams would rip most cars we went with a new arsehole round the track, Billy wasn't foot to the floor all the time and wasn't pushing it by any means.

Problem is with a Caterhams you've gotta watch out for knobs overtaking on the right hand side

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin_Mervin
    What's in yours then Lunner? 8v?
    Aye 1.8 8v, although i think it suited that track, lots of low down torque, ideal for when you are taking the corners at about 3-4k revs and then acclerating out of them