Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Camp bread basket beatings

Why are we convicting soldier that have stopped a few Iraqi thieves? In my opinion the thieves should just have been shot.

And a few Paras shoot a man at a check point for running away and are going to get charged with murder. WTF? Your on duty for 4 days without sleep. Under constant threat of attack. Your nervous, tired, hungry, thirsty and fuelled up on adrenaline. Who wouldnt have pulled that trigger?

I wish the media would stop reporting this kind of thing. In war people die. Soldiers die and so do civilians. Deal with it.

The worlds gone mad.

Suppose they should of waited to be shot at, I mean there only at war arn't they. This goverment has a ****ing lot to answer for. What about all them ****ers that shot at our boys??? Are they on trial in Iraq? I think not.

Banned
    Yeah fine for an angry crown of Iraqis to gun down some under armed MP's in cold blood.

I say nuke the whole ****ing lot of them. Theyd do us given half a chance.

And on the way home do:

Syria
    Iran
    Korea
    Saudi Arabia
    Most of Africa
    France
    Wales

:D

Can we do the Scottish, Italians and Yanks as well?

Banned
    Sounds good, bags have italy in 50 years when radioactivity levels have dropped.

Sorry Italys mine.

You can choose from:

Syria
    Wales
    Scotland.

what do you want?

Banned
    Can i have America and give it back to the Indians, the true owners of North America?

Nice of America to judge the Serbians for ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, when 100 years earlier they wiped out a complete civilisation and took their lands for their farms and their liberty for their own ends. Nice of the Americans to judge the Nazis on the segregation of the Jews to the ghetos and their subsequent extermination, when 100 years earlier they segregated the American Indians and subsequently exterminated them.

A pre-emptive strike by China on USA might bring some peace to this world. America has funded or fought in more wars in the last 150 years than any other country.

Banned
    Ill take Scotland, but tow it to the equator

nowt wrong wi scotland or wales.......some of the best driving roads around in this shitty country we live in......i believe the newest thing tony blairs gunning for is the change of name ..........from england.....to englastaan.....in order to keep the majority of the populus happy and unracially challenged/discriminated.....i mean coome on........if they liked it here in england so much theyd move their family here too............

lmao

PMSL @ Englastaan. Wouldn't surprise me though.

I was in Birmingham shopping about 5yrs ago. It was Christmas time and they were taking the merry christmas decorations down and putting up happy winterval. I came home and looked on the net to see why this was. It turns out that differant "supposed" minority ethnic groups had complained about the word christmas containing christ, and that they found it highly offensive. Birmingham council unheld there complaint and changed christmas to winterval, a winter festival. **** off, it christmas, don't like it? lump it or piss off home. I would never dream of being in a country that has differant beliefs etc to me, and getting them to change. By living in there country I abide by there rules. I accept there religion/tradition, even if I don't agree with it. IMHO political correctness has gone far too far the other way now.