Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 432 Blue...

432 Blue...

Wheres the best place to obtain this in qty apart from Renault?

Probably litres of.

Going to spray the bay meself whilst engine is out....

Forum User

Re: 432 Blue...

Quote Originally Posted by 1995clio16v
    Wheres the best place to obtain this in qty apart from Renault?

Probably litres of.

Going to spray the bay meself whilst engine is out....
    Renault dont do it anymore!!!!

Not when I asked last year anyway....

paint suppliers will have colour charts to go by. Although 'i think' this will be their own version of 432 and will have to mix all the seperate colours together to gain 432....so may turn out a little different...But if its only for ur bay i wouldnt worry too much.

Where are u located?

there is a place called Dupont in preston, its on the way into town (coming from the docks) head towards the uni, and as you go under the train bridge near savoy timber its just on your right next to Eurocar and just before Dodgsons motor factors.

Its a brown building and they will have all the primer and laquer etc too

Quote Originally Posted by simonr85
    there is a place called Dupont in preston, its on the way into town (coming from the docks) head towards the uni, and as you go under the train bridge near savoy timber its just on your right next to Eurocar and just before Dodgsons motor factors.

Its a brown building and they will have all the primer and laquer etc too
    Legend Simon. Will bob in next week and see them. So theyre up to speed with me just quoting 432 blue? They need no more info...?

Quote Originally Posted by LEIGH-ANNE
    paint suppliers will have colour charts to go by. Although 'i think' this will be their own version of 432 and will have to mix all the seperate colours together to gain 432....so may turn out a little different...But if its only for ur bay i wouldnt worry too much.

Where are u located?
    Cheers Leigh-Anne. In Preston. Simon just up the road from me, so going to use who he suggests.

Forum User

Where are u located?

pretty much all automotive paint supplier mixed up paint from the colour code this is a benefit as a 14-15 year old car will never be the same shade of 432 as when it left the renault factory so its always handy to take the car with you to get as closer match as possible

432 - can be had from halfords. Good match from what ive used of it!

Quote Originally Posted by busterhymes

Where are u located?

pretty much all automotive paint supplier mixed up paint from the colour code this is a benefit as a 14-15 year old car will never be the same shade of 432 as when it left the renault factory so its always handy to take the car with you to get as closer match as possible

what he said!

take your car and they will prob match the colour on some cards to it, and then get it made up for you!

Quote Originally Posted by simonr85
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhymes

Where are u located?

what he said!

take your car and they will prob match the colour on some cards to it, and then get it made up for you!
    Cheers guys...thats wot i thought...yea i had a slam panel painted up once and out came the cards....