Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutted

Carole Anne

Gutted

Well got back after a few days at my Mothers to discover the Willy has been broken into. Some complete total and utter t**t has crowbarred the top of the door and bent it back.

To say I am very upset is an understatement was stood in the street sobbing like a baby.... at least I'm a girl so can get away with bawling like a lass.

To add insult to injury some tart (I presume) has sparyed fake snow stuff all over the windscreen, roof and drivers door, which because it has been left a couple of days has turned into glue. Will be able to get it off paint work and windows but door handle is buggered.

I can't believe some people no morals no respect just selfish inconsiderate greedy hideous people out there.

Happy Christmas :(

C U N T S!

Bad times. Bet you didn't want to take it with you due to weather and what not too :(

Gutted.

Oh that is sad!!

Ur gona repair it right??

Kisses and cuddles xx

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    sorry to hear this CA :(
    i guess the door is totally buggered ? any heavy crow bar damage
    on the chassis ?

Carole Anne
    Yeah going to see if can bend it back tomorrow so fingers crossed. More gutting cos the paintwork is so good on the sides.

Ta LA for the kisses and cuddles much needed :( and for the text the other day not got round to replying yet as was out in the sticks for a few days with not much of a signal at all.

This has ruined Christmas to be honest know its daft but the Willy is my baby :(

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Anne
    Yeah going to see if can bend it back tomorrow so fingers crossed. More gutting cos the paintwork is so good on the sides.

Ta LA for the kisses and cuddles much needed :( and for the text the other day not got round to replying yet as was out in the sticks for a few days with not much of a signal at all.

This has ruined Christmas to be honest know its daft but the Willy is my baby :(
    yea no probs on not replying we are both busy

And this ISNT daft...i feel ur sorrow....takes me bk to wen my window was smashed

Carole Anne
    Shacks they opened it at the top and somehow have only managed to damage the actual door (which I suppose is a plus) The bend is at the bottom of the window frame. Can get arm in from the top of the door when it shut.

:( :( :(

Ask Northy. I think someone bent the door on one of his fleet once. May be able to give you a bit of advise.

not gud....will pop over n see u tom. get it sorted no probs.