Anyone Delt with or know where carterwilliams is

Hay people, i ordered some parts of this chap carterwilliams, seemed nice and had the parts i needed, williams ARB, RACK AND MANIFOLD

I sent him the money last week, and last contact i had was last week, and he was struggerling to get the part off the car (manifold).

I havent heard from him since, anyone know his wear about's, or how i can get in contact as im starting to worry if i will have these parts :/

thanks
    alex

Re: Anyone Delt with or know where carterwilliams is

Quote Originally Posted by silverhornetclio
    Hay people, i ordered some parts of this chap carterwilliams, seemed nice and had the parts i needed, Williams ARB, RACK AND MANIFOLD

I sent him the money last week, and last contact I had was last week, he was struggling to get the part off the car (manifold).

I haven't heard from him since, anyone know his whereabouts, or how I can get in contact as I'm starting to worry if I will have these parts :/

thanks
    alex
    I've seen him posting a bit, selling mainly lately. Contact one of the buyers of his sales and ask them.

Personally, I think it's poor show not contacting people who've sent you money within a week.

thanks man, just starting to nut my pants a bit, i sent quite a bit of money too!

if hes struggling to get a manifold off........it doesnt bode very well for the rest of the bits.

Sometimes the bolts seize/strip inside the head. Can be a pain.

iv done many of em...never had major probs.

only problematic one iv done was geds massive 4-2-1 s/s one. that splits in 2, is a major ballache...but not overly hard to do. just a pain.