Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: williams decals

Forum User

williams decals

i need sizes and relevant info colours etc on the above, have a place near me that seems confident they can produce good replicas so any help would be handy once i get a sample i need advice on whether they are ok or need tweaking then if all works out then hopefully they can be offered for sale on WC site or direct from company what ever suits maybe a group buy if enough interest
    ideally samples would be a great help but historically i think this maybe a problem as people have lent decals out and not had them returned so can anyone tell me what decals are still available from renault

only the 2 wings and boot decal as far as i know, im sure the none of the willy 1s are available and none of the 2s or 3s

Forum User
    onto my local renault dealer to find out for definite, are the decals on the rear quarters different in size to the tailgate one ?, should the decals be infilled with blue or not or do they just use the body colour ?

boot is smaller than wing, backin paper has alignment marks too, willy 2s and 3s have blue infils to their respective body colour

Forum User
    any info on sizes eg length/height really could do with samples

sorry no can do on samples, after what happened to fatboy + the rarety of them mine wont leave the house/car body. Dimensions i might be able to help with

Im intrested in helping out martin. We have a good printing shop near me. Ill pop in on monday and see what their thoughts are.

As martin said, any dimensions and actual pics of the real thing might help :D

Forum User
    sorted with getting them made just need help with getting the sizing colour correct and then samples for approval

awesome stuff

Forum User
    will be if i can get it sorted some more support from the more knowledgeable users on here would be helpful so i avoid mistakes