Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AVO's gone again

Seems like my left shock absorber has decided to throw out all its hydraulic fluid out of the top. Third time I've sent them back in about 6 months.

They rebuilt the right hand one a while back and that's fine. They reckon its a faulty batch of parts during the time of manufacture. Oh well, at least it will be done under warranty...just bloody typical!

richy has had as many issues as well it seems with the willy items on he=is

FAIL :(

FFS again

i just got one back from being refurbed after just 200 miles, part off that was at brands hatch but still not good. it wasnt leaking but it was knocking, the 2 parts were moving side to side

Forum User
    mine lasted 18month/7k odd before going and been done twice since, at the moment i cant be fudged sorting them as there out of warrenty aswell now!

Well they've agreed they should have repaired it when I sent this one to them last time and it's part of a suspect faulty batch I think...not sure though! I've got quite a good raport with them and they've returned fixed items very quickly indeed. Not hard to refit either so I am not that fussed, most annoying bit is physically sending them.

Forum User
    yeah turnaround has always been less then 5days from the day i posted mine so cant fault them on that

just right now i cant be arsed to pay out for it doing! not driving the car anyway at the moment!

weird.

iv never had 1 problem with mine in over 5 years.

i spose they could do with a service tho lol. theyv covered around 40k miles, only bit to fuk up really is the rear adjusters. but then, after the initial fukkin about adjusting em, i havent touched em really. they are now rusty and i wouldnt like to think i wanted to adjust em again cos they look fukt. lol

Forum User
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalife
    LOL.
    :D