Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £71 each???!!!

Forum User

£71 each???!!!

Hi all,
    I need a pair of inner track rods for my williams. I have been quoted £71 each for them at Renault. I have looked on GSF and euro car parts web sights but cant seem to find them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Forum User
    euro car parts do the track rods with tie arm/rods for about £36 each side

but the ecp ones are for both williams and 16v even though they should be different lengths and rumour has it you run out of threads, personally save your pennies and go for reno, will be better in the long run imo

Can use valver ones from ECP I seem to remember but the ends have shorter threads than the willy ones. They are fine though.

The track rods themselves are the same. Been a while since I used them so I cant remember exactly...

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by katbloke
    but the ecp ones are for both williams and 16v even though they should be different lengths and rumour has it you run out of threads, personally save your pennies and go for reno, will be better in the long run imo
    the ones i got from them was identical to the originals i took off my williams, they were febi bilstein boxed items.

also fitted the same ones to my hybrid and had enough thread to set them without issue.

Forum User
    Inner track rods

Forum User
    Take a look at the above picture the williams item are about 10mm longer, so Euro Car parts sell the longer ones then??

ecp sell the shorter ones, im not saying they wont work just look how far the threads have to be wound out

Forum User
    used ECP tie rods with no issues on my car - they were Febi Bilstien ones...

part numbers as follows - 600745060 & 600745370 - £36.00 each

hope helps...