Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Subscribed Member

just had an accident on the snow not happy

just comming back from work not even going quick the car just spun round and straight in to a post not happy lucky it only looks like the wing it has cracked and pushed the bumper in a bit, prob knocked the tracking out to, the things is i only just put that wing on that i got of matt last week should of left the old one on which was craked already what a way to start the weekend

matt if you read this i need an other drivers side wing asap 449 blue please

Shit - bet it was of them slow mo accidents too ah? At least u didn't hits curb and buckle the wheel too.

If it makes u feel any better I'm stuck at a vauxhall garage listening to em give bolloxs to their customers on the fone....and I'm freezing cold! And it's started snowing here too grrrrr LOL

Subscribed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEIGH-ANNE
    s**t - bet it was of them slow mo accidents too ah? At least u didn't hits curb and buckle the wheel too.

If it makes u feel any better I'm stuck at a Vauxwank garage listening to em give bolloxs to their customers on the fone....and I'm freezing cold! And it's started snowing here too grrrrr LOL
    yeah it was one of them slow mo accidents but i had no controll just went do you think i can put a claim against the council for not gritting or doing anything with the roads

Unlikely to succeed with a claim!

Quote Originally Posted by andreas395
    s**t - bet it was of them slow mo accidents too ah? At least u didn't hits curb and buckle the wheel too.

If it makes u feel any better I'm stuck at a Vauxwank garage listening to em give bolloxs to their customers on the fone....and I'm freezing cold! And it's started snowing here too grrrrr LOL
    yeah it was one of them slow mo accidents but i had no controll just went do you think i can put a claim against the council for not gritting or doing anything with the roads
    Probably not as they will just say you were not driving with due care considering road conditions. Impossible to prove either way, so no case.

Bad luck though, a bumper is minor damage though, so that's not so bad!

Subscribed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas395

Probably not as they will just say you were not driving with due care considering road conditions. Impossible to prove either way, so no case.

Bad luck though, a bumper is minor damage though, so that's not so bad!

i know mate not that bad just pissed off

all our snow has gone \o/

Carole Anne
    Unfortunately as others have said a case against the council would not suceed :(

I have tried to run a case for a client relating to an ungritted road before and got nowhere, there is case law about it.

It is rubbish!

Soo annoying for you thankfully you are ok though

Carole Anne

Subscribed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed&CA York
    Unfortunately as others have said a case against the council would not suceed :(

I have tried to run a case for a client relating to an ungritted road before and got nowhere, there is case law about it.

It is rubbish!

Soo annoying for you thankfully you are ok though

Carole Anne

thats the main thing thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Matty86
    all our snow has gone \o/
    Now we just have to look out for black ice over the weekend when all this water freezes in the -2 or -3 overnight temperatures we're supposed to be getting... :(