Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feking kids

Feking kids

Was at fletchers yesterday helping him fit some mods to his RX7...tis a lovely car. Want one everytime I see it

I went across in the skoda as the gritters had just been out around my neighbourhood and i didnt fancy getting it all salted up again....after Id just finished cleaning it.

At around half 6 after fitting his bits - we went to local pub & left around half 8 and went for a little drive in the RX and then back to his house at Rochdale. I was supposed to be going over to 2live later that evening so at around 9 i left fletchers and jumped in the rapcab.

Headunit fitted - started her up and i was ready for off...fletch was moving his birds car into the drive which was parked further down the road. Put mine in first handbrake off - gas .....nothing. But more revs. Nothing.
    Eh, must be in 3rd gear. So back into first - still no joy, handbrake was checked - thats fine. I gave it some good revs and still no movement. thought toss The brakes must have locked on. Great another problem to fix.

Jumped out of my car and my eyes caught the front tyre as i shut the door. Flat as a fart. Walked over to fletch who was also getting out to tell me his brakes were locked on aswell...

I said all 4 of my tyres are flat...he looked at his and they were too. GREAT ! Kids must have let em down we said.

Went to get the footpump. After 5 mins i pushed fletch off the pump as he had made no impact on the flat tyre, and had a ago myself.
    I instantly gave it my best action and still noting. Put my ear to the tyre and air was leaking out of the sidewall....GREAT.

My tyres and his had been stabbed. Unbeliveable - the skodas tyres were still mint with a good 5mm tread on. I was gutted....No one had seen anything. So we got our coats and walked back to the pub untill we were bolloxed. heehee

This morning a few hours with the trolley jack had my car, his birds and a ford ka up the road all on bricks...and the 14 shagged tyres in the boot of his bsm car which had escapped the attack. When we drove around the corner to take the tyres to costco - we spotted another 8 cars all with flat tyres. We counted them up and we recon a good 15 cars had been knifed.

We are now both £150 worse off then when we started.

He lives in a decent area aswell...just glad the williams wasnt there....I'd of killed the little gets if I'd of seen em.

little shits! they just don't respect other peoples property!

mate really gutted for ya...give us a ring in a bit about them tires!!!

danny

Scandalous! Little shits, there is no need for that....I bet you were fuming!?

Banned
    We need a nuclear holcaust to sort the wheat from the chaff in this country.

Chavy little scrotes. Would cry there eyes out if you did that to there BMX.

Forum User
    Northy did this happen in Rochdale...
    if so i'll sort out a crime number for you etc..

Forum User
    also what part of rochdale?

Nordon mate. We got a crime number but no police came over to check....15 cars all with flat tyres and the police wernt even bothered.

Little ****in shits