Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMFAO

Forum User

LMFAO

Someone on CS spent 6 hours cleaning his car and then someone put mud all over it, am i the only one who finds this funny?

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_t...1&ThreadPage=1

Forum User
    No you're not - quite amusing!

Harsh, slightly amusing maybe, althou saying that, if you spent 6 hours cleaning ANYTHING and someone messed it up, you'd be pissed.... very pissed!

Althou Lunner we all know u have a vendetta against anyone spending more than 1 hour a month cleaning their car :P

lol i'm sorry but yeah by all means clean your car but 6 fookin hours! he wants his head looking at!

I cleaned both my cars and waxed them in 3 hours yesterday. including brushing all the spokes of the cup to get the months of brake filth. He's clearly an amateur and deserved it. :D

Forum User
    hmm can see funny side but if that was mine id be pissed off to say least!

i dont find it funny, just harsh. although if someone did that to your car im sure u would know who it was and why they did it.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieP
    Harsh, slightly amusing maybe, althou saying that, if you spent 6 hours cleaning ANYTHING and someone messed it up, you'd be pissed.... very pissed!

Althou Lunner we all know u have a vendetta against anyone spending more than 1 hour a month cleaning their car :P
    Well hasn't been cleaned since FCS :D

Taking pleasure in other peoples misfortune is what makes life worth living.

6 hours is a bit daft. I can wash, clay, polish and wax a BMW 5 series in just over four. My clio takes about 2 1/2. And thats once every 6 months.

Once you've done it, yu can just wash as normal and it comes up as good as new. In fact, since I've been waxing cars, I reckon over the space of a year I've actually saved time as when cars are waxed it's so much quicker easier to remove flies, tar, brake dust etc.

Alright so I'm a bit of a clean freak too. But 6hours is ****in crazy. Apart from playing xbox, i don't think I've ever spent 6 hours doing anything in one go!!