16v Rolling Shell

For a project, must be good and rott free, needs an interior and suspension so it can be rolled away, engine e.t.c isnt required.

Need it in a few weeks time, what have you got?

fully rott/ rust free willy 2 shell complete with all shocks subframe and wheels. Very clean interior although not fiited at the mo!

Has been painted to absolutely immaculate spec, has had no welding anywhere! I brought the car because of the rust free shell and spent a mint getting it restored to original condition! Has to be seen really to appreciate how clean it is!

Price on that?

Quote Originally Posted by white16valver
    Price on that?
    offers.....

TBH is nobody does fancy it ill rebuild it for the summer! got 4 good wheels on too!

I'm seriously thinking that I should just reshell mine - it'll probably be cheaper than dealing with the rust issues... lol

I'm seriously thinking that I should just reshell mine - it'll probably be cheaper than dealing with the rust issues... lol
    thats what i had to do the rust on my black shell was too bad to even start putting it right.

How much of a job is it to transfer everything over? I imagine a good couple of weekends on your own, at least

How much of a job is it to transfer everything over? I imagine a good couple of weekends on your own, at least
    It would really depend on how much you are transferring over and how much is already on the shell you get. I'm also thinking of just re-shelling at the moment as I have fairly big plans of what I want to do at the moment so want a shell in A1 condition.

it didnt take long about 4 days in total but that involved working till early hours of the morning and the shell i bought was pretty stripped we had to sort out quite a few problems with it as well

eek.

That'd take me about 4 weeks then LoL