Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO gunner

Forum User

FAO gunner

If a copper uses his lights and sirens to avoid a traffic jam is this illegal?, and if i have his plates can i get the cheeky twat in question in trouble?

J o n
    did you follow him to make sure he wan't going to a call? i'd be careful with this as you may find yourself producing your docs all the time... you know what traffic police are like round our way! lol

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    did you follow him to make sure he wan't going to a call? i'd be careful with this as you may find yourself producing your docs all the time... you know what traffic police are like round our way! lol
    lol, very true. The traffic was shite on the 60, and he came trudgin thru sirens screaming and lights blazin.

he got about maybe 200m beyond me and just turned his lights and sirens off and rejoined the traffic, this pissed me off cos everyone was pullin hot as fook swerves to let him thru.

J o n
    lol! what a penis!

they'd prolly not do owt mate, it's annoying but it's like income tax... what can you do?

Follow him, wait fo him to park up and let the cvnts tyres down. Then leg it.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin_Mervin
    Follow him, wait fo him to park up and let the cvnts tyres down. Then leg it.
    lol, ill do this next time.

Jon your very right it is like income tax, and you dont seem to be able to do owt about it.

Forum User
    In all fairness he could have been on a shout, and got called off for what ever reason

Forum User
    yes.. its illegal, and by rights he should have his licence docked.. however,.. a high grade job may have comein.. then shortly afterwards been cancelled... or thats perhaps what they wil argue..or he spotted an offence.... go to the police station and asked to iase witha sergeant or inspector, or write a letter of complaint to the chief constable...

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnergibson
    yes.. its illegal, and by rights he should have his licence docked.. however,.. a high grade job may have comein.. then shortly afterwards been cancelled... or thats perhaps what they wil argue..or he spotted an offence.... go to the police station and asked to iase witha sergeant or inspector, or write a letter of complaint to the chief constable...
    Yeah didnt think about being on a cancelled job, good point.

Ah well he was probably a twat at some point in his life.

NWA....said it best