Site down time 28.03.08 - 05.04.08

Sorry for the down time guys. Ive had a nightmare with the hosts.

Friday the 28th @ 7.30pm the forum was fully deleted as our contract has expired. Due to the way the host had my information stored he couldnt get hold of me on the run up to april and decided as i hadnt emailed back - the site was no longer needed.
    Unfortunalty the email address he had was from my old work which has no shut down. Im not sure why he didnt ring me or email me on the forum mail....

Its taken alot of work from matt and the hosts to get it back. The forum was removed one week ago and it took me till monday to contact the hosts to sort out what the problems were. Its then taken me till wednesday to learn the host had a backup which he uploaded to the server again and till friday too get the passwords from him.

I was devastated to see that the site no longer existed. Glad its all back as it should be.

Thank you Summeh for sorting us out with the hosting issues. I owe you alot for your 24/7 support. I can fully recomend reacthosting.com for web hosting!

The forum posts will continue from friday the 28th of march and all your information will be in your inbox.

Northy

Sweet, well done for getting it sorted out! :D

I was quite distressed to see everything gone - this place is a mine of information that would be terrible to lose!