Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

GDI THROTTLE BODIE KIT FOR VALVER/WILLIAMS, 172, 182, MEGAN,

hi

some of you might know i have been arganising a group buy with gdi. Well andy at gdi has agreed to do a group buy throttle bodie kit for ( valver/williams, mk1 172, mk2 172, 182, also for the first time 172/182 with air con).

andy over the past 2 week's have been workin on these kits, he has come up with some great developments which will cover the car's above, the kit will consist of (where required):

. Nuts and bolts

· Throttle pedal and brackets

· Throttle Cable

· Coilpack bracket

· ECU Brackets

Also all kits will include:

. ECU

· Car specific throttle kits (sometimes 2 kits per car - different length trumpets etc)

· Loom

· Injectors

· Sensor pack

· GDI crank sensor and bracket

andy will also offer custom mapping for each kit if required and offer fitting services, and depending on numbers he will offer discounts on mapping!

the kit will be roughly ("NOW I SAY "ROUGHLY") £1700 for 5 people. this goes for every1. but i expect the EXACT price within 10days.

if we can hit 10 kits, he will of course do a better discount,

there will be rules and regulations.!

RULE 1: every1 that wants to attend this group buy, will have to pay gdi IN FULL, NO DEPOSITS because last time was a shambles,

RULE 2: there are no refunds but will come with a 12month warranty!

RULE 3: there will be a set date on which andy will want the money!

if you have a williams/valver you will need a smaller rad, you can either buy1 yourself or iv already asked andy and he said he will supply them with the kit (if asked for), there will be other bit you may want but depends on the spec you want,

now atm there isnt 1 company that makes the throttle bodie kits for the williams/valver, but... andy is havin a meetin with AT, and hes explaining wots happening with this group buy ( williamsclio, clio16valver, cliosport ) and is confident they will start to produce them! but they say no, andy will make up a bracket or alternatively (which is wot im going to do) exchange the 1.8/2.0 willy head for a 2.0 megan head,

i hope this makes sence and sorry for the spelling, this is a 1off chance to attend this group buy and is a lot cheaper than anywere else. also gdi are an a* tuning company!

there details as follows : http://www.greydevilindustries.com/

Unit V3,
    Grovemere Court,
    Bicton Industrial Estate,
    Kimbolton,
    Huntingdon,
    PE28 0EY
    01480 860001

you can contact me by text : 07872336796
    by e-mail : hardasfcuk@hotmail.com
    or on any of the owners clubs, valver_karl on williamsclio & clio16valver but kingkarl on cliosport.

thanks for your time. hopefully this will be successful,

Re: GDI THROTTLE BODIE KIT FOR VALVER/WILLIAMS, 17poo, 18poo

Quote Originally Posted by valver_Karl
    . Nuts and bolts

· Throttle pedal and brackets

· Throttle Cable

· Coilpack bracket

· ECU Brackets

Also all kits will include:

. ECU

· Car specific throttle kits (sometimes 2 kits per car - different length trumpets etc)

· Loom

· Injectors

· Sensor pack

· GDI crank sensor and bracket
    Why do we need a crank sensor, why do we need to alter the throttle peddle. You dont need any new sensors apart from the TPS but this comes with the bodies. Is the kit available, without the ECU and loom?

Andy

pm sent

Re: GDI THROTTLE BODIE KIT FOR VALVER/WILLIAMS, 17poo, 18poo

[quote="AndyFielder"]
    Quote Originally Posted by valver_Karl

Why do we need a crank sensor, why do we need to alter the throttle peddle. You dont need any new sensors apart from the TPS but this comes with the bodies. Is the kit available, without the ECU and loom?

Andy
    hi, not sure why you need a crank sensor, not sure either why you need to alter the throttle peddle,

i will ask andy, and also ask him if this comes without ecu and loom, will get back to you, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by evouk
    pm sent
    just phoned andy, and he is more than happy for you to attend with the group buy, but he did say he doesnt like the vomex (your stand alone ecu) he said he would prefur you to use the omex 600 ecu and he will happly do throttle bodies 4 you, you best bet is to phone him and speak to him,

i just want the bodies can i get involved.. i have omex 600 so no issues there!

Ok will have to give him a ring. The VEMS is brand new and only been on the car for 80 miles so dont really want to swap it for a omex 600. will speak togdi i think, whats there contact nukmber?

ye i see wot u mean, gdi's number 01480 860001, you wont be messed about with them,

thanks for your interest m8

ye spoke to andy today and told me all the prices. but i for got them, so hes sendin me an e-mail tonight, so will put prices up when i get them,

as above , you need the throttle cable and pedal for 1*2s that run on FBW to convert it to a cable throttle