Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tempted to stray...

Just found out I may be able to get my hands on a mint, near-standard Saxo VTS for very little money indeed.

I'm considering it :(

The money I'd spend on it would probably equal near what I could spend on mine to make it mint (de-rust, alloys, sunroof, steering...) but it'd be 6 years newer and probably a lot less hassle and just as fun.

It's tempting but I know I'd then probably lose interest in the valver, and it's neglected enough already :(

I think insurance will probably kill it anyway tbh - can't get a decent quote anywhere online, despite being old, almost being back to zero points and having full NCB

just as fun? pish! and wheres the kudos? u say williams, i say 'cool'. u say saxo - I say 'ha'.

lol

You do have a point

And I don't want to look like a chav...

16v is the car for those in the know. the ultimate underrated hero - looks great too.

williams has the real rareity (but then so has the 16v really) and has the prescence.

If I see a saxo i dont really care, they really are boring as anything. the inside is dull as. Think of ur clio, gauges, nice seats - big ol' bonnet bulge, nice bodykit, and badass wheels (hope u kept the turb ines, they are my fave)

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    16v is the car for those in the know. the ultimate underrated hero - looks great too.

williams has the real rareity (but then so has the 16v really) and has the prescence.

If I see a saxo i dont really care, they really are boring as anything. the inside is dull as. Think of ur clio, gauges, nice seats - big ol' bonnet bulge, nice bodykit, and badass wheels (hope u kept the turb ines, they are my fave)
    he's right

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony

he's right
    too true!

Forum User
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said

Forum User
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep What he said

have you driven a Saxo ?.....the pedals are very close together

Quote Originally Posted by BRUN
    have you driven a Saxo ?.....the pedals are very close together
    What he said! I test drove a vts and took it back immediately - I'm only a size 9 but theres no chance I could put up with the amount of room in there...

Saxo drivers must have tiny feet to match their tiny comprehensions of life!