Thread: IGGLE BULGE

IGGLE BULGE

I HAVE A IGGLE BULGE IN MY TYRE IN THE WALL,DO I NEED TO GET THIS DONE STRAIGHT AWAY ? WHATS THE RECOMENDED PSI ?

Tyre could blow out at anytime, wouldnt drive it if i were you!

Dave

sounds like a small rip in the inner sidewall, think of it like a hernia but on a tyre! lol... risk of blowing out is quite high, anything on the sidewall is unrepairable, so pop the spare on or get it swapped. not worth you life or someone elses for the sake of £30 for a tyre...

oh,, merry xmas! haha

£30 for a tyre? where you get your tyres? remouldsrus.co.uk?? lol

Absolute bargain if you are local and get the fitting too. I need to get my R888s fitted and everyone I try is quoting me £11.75 per tyre just for the fitting/balancing.

Does anyone know if Costco fit tyres that they do not provide, even if it costs me a bit more than the £1nominal charge I think they make for fitting the tyres you buy there?

not sure about cost co, but the reason its so expensive is tyre companies are losing loads of money as people are going direct with mytyres etc... and then going to the garage and saying can you fit them, alot simply wont do it, the ones that do will charge a little extra.

Try kwik fit on a sunday, or a small local one and explain you bought a set of racing tyres through a friend and need them fitting, anychance of a bit of cash in hand job? most will say yeah

Just paid £42 for t1-r's thought that was cheap!!

hehe... well its all relative, put postage ontop if you arent local and you arent far off...... pays to do as mouch mooching as possible!

I think i paid £35 for my 195 50 F1s

very cheap size