Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GUNNER

Forum User

GUNNER

need to talk to you i bought a chip from you off ebay over a week ago payed and still aint heard nothing i have emailed ya but nothing!

get back to me cheers matt!

he's slow and a copper so may be on strange shifts, you will get it so dont worry

Forum User
    have you tried pming me? a week with the postal strikes ist long as the back log of mail is only just being shifted.. saying that my insurance docs have just arrived...

you should receive in the next few days. that goes for everybody who ordered off me. the lad who had the turbo chip has received his.
    thank you.

I got an old copy of EVO on Ebay 11 days ago with a Williams vs 172 review, its'still not arrived :(

The postal strike has caused chaos, plus our mail service here is shi*e.

Forum User
    hey wobba, i got that evo..its a good review.. i also have one with strombas edition in.

Quote Originally Posted by .GUNNER.
    hey wobba, i got that evo..its a good review.. i also have one with strombas edition in.
    Cool! I cant beilieve I missed that issue, I have most EVO mags since no.1. Which one is the Stromba one?

I have EVERY issue car a first few releases of EVO - I'm a subscriber and it was supposed to come last week and hasn't

The willy's always making little appearances - in text especially - they always compare this and that to a williams..

The new stars sytem works well too - alot of the new gen clios dropped a star to 4 after a re-view - good old willy and 5 turbo maintain the 5 star ratings

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Cool! I cant beilieve I missed that issue, I have most EVO mags since no.1. Which one is the Stromba one?

stromba is the dodgy geezer that owns 0002

he is banned on here(for a perfectly good reason) :P :P edited by fatboy

i think it was his 0002 against the 197 or something

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    I have EVERY issue car a first few releases of EVO - I'm a subscriber and it was supposed to come last week and hasn't

The willy's always making little appearances - in text especially - they always compare this and that to a williams..

The new stars sytem works well too - alot of the new gen clios dropped a star to 4 after a re-view - good old willy and 5 turbo maintain the 5 star ratings
    Yea, they keep gettin the Willy mentioned...last issue was compared to M3 E30 which won the overrall BMW shootout :D

The Williams is a legend :P

Forum User
    have you tried pming me? a week with the postal strikes ist long as the back log of mail is only just being shifted.. saying that my insurance docs have just arrived...

you should receive in the next few days. that goes for everybody who ordered off me. the lad who had the turbo chip has received his.
    thank you.
    pm'd sorry for the hassle just couldnt find any posts from you or replys to others so had to start a thread to get your attention!

matt