Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clio TT

Forum User

Clio TT

anyone seen that nutter on clio sport with a 280bhp tt engine in hes 1.2 remember ages ago the post with the orange 1.2 clio with a 172 engine and nos, its back with a vengence this things going to be mad when finished link to site in a second...............

Forum User

gunna be fukkin awesome down the 1/4 that thing now lol...fukkin fair play to him.....its diffrent, an will piss a lot of ppl off lol.....av it

i recon this will make a solid conversion. Carnt wait to see it run at its first outing at york.

Good on him. Im impressd.

Forum User
    i know id love to have a go in that same power to weight as lambos and porches, going to be a cracking car, what i cant understand is that hes had the balls to go out and do something differant that also works well and still theres some bloke with a supercharged V6 slagging it off bloody c.s good on him thats all im sayin and to any one with the front to try somthin diff

guy with a charged vee slaggin him off lol...not seen that mate tbh..dont really go on there much now

personally id say that matts would be the quicker of the 2 by quite amargin..i mean.the s/c isnt really gunna make that much diff down the strip as say a 100 shot of nos.....which is what matts old car..his v6 was runnin i believe lol

fair play to the bloke with the charged vee as well...is ot mk1 one??.....cos god knows the big barges need all the extra help they can get power wise

Banned
    It might just be me (being arkward as usual) but i just cant see the point in it. It doesnt make sense. Firstly, you will argue that its a fast car and ideal for 1/4 miling. But if the guy wanted to 1/4 mile why not get a RWD car and put a decent engine in that?

Secondly, i just diont get this sleeper thing. If i was driving in my Porsche and he flew past me (which he wouldnt as it wont be quick enough to) but say he did, then id be like thinking....yeah and...? And thats assuming that i even notice him.

To me this falls into the same category as 2 ltr Novas and turbo Corsas. I just dont get it. I dont see the attraction of doing 200 mph in a turd.

Personally i have alot of respect for people who earn enough money to drive fast cars. I dont see a need to 'prove a point' in a jet fighter powered sleeper.

Like Arnold said 'when the physique reaches a certain level, yo begin to feel there is no need to remind everyone all the time about how great it is. Its like the guy driving a Ferrari on the freeway. He feels no need to race, because he knows the power is there and if he steps on the gas hes gone'.

Personally i think 10% of people race cars because they enjoy it. 90% do it to prove a point about their 'suposed lack of insecurity'.

Yeah Chris said he went out with him and Scott the other day, Chris in the Cup, rolling start, Chris said he pulled half a Car length for about a second then Matt fecked off into the distance big style.

Saw it on saturday, looked excellent, loved the sound of the dumpl valve, same can be said for Jordi's Scirocco, thats was fuookin fast on Sat at Oulton, and it looks the part too.

Is that the mk1 scirocco I saw in the pics. I'd love a mint mk1 scirocco.

Yeah the Green Shirocco Storm, it has an S3 engine in it or some sort of VAG variant.