Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some people just don't "get" cars do they?

Why are me and the missus idiots for going to look at a car in Romford? So what if it's going to cost £70 in petrol as you put it (acutally it wouldn't.) And no I wouldn't rather spend £70 on getting pissed as that isn't going to get us a new car is it?

If you're looking for a specific car and you find one that fits the bill in terms of age, mileage, condition and price, you go ****ing look at it.

Some people eh?

BTW there might be a new addition to the Sharston fold after Saturday.

Forum User
    Very true ! when looking for my punto turbo i went to nottingham to look at it . Willingness to travel just shows that you are looking for the best one available i think .

What I hate is people who think they know about cars, but really haven't got a clue. That really annoys me

People who wouldn't even understand why the Williams is good, and therefore think there CTR or Cooper S is better

I drove 350 to get my Williams. Was well worth it.

New is not better. Merely different.

Forum User
    I drove 400 miles to look at the first Williams i almost bought, didn't see it as beeing out of the way really. At the end of the day, you spend a hell of a lot of time in a car, so whats wrong with being picky and trying to get the best.

I sell quite a few cars, and sometimes people phone up sounding all interested and then when you tell them you live 10 miles outside of the city, they say thats to far to travel and want something local! wtf is up with some people!!

I don't know. Some people are obviously happy to buy the nearest next best thing. Why they see fit to take the piss when someone else chooses to go out of their way to get a very good example I don't know.

What you going on about Mike?

Off to Romford to view a car for Steph. It's french. That is your only clue.

Cool just wondered where the outburst came from thought it was aimed at someone/something, good luck by the way

My colleague. Boring bastard.