Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pugs

Banned

Pugs

Was it just me or were the Pugs at the FCS on track MUCH quicker than all the Clios.

I watched alot of track action and i counted them down the straight and they were way faster than most of the Clios on track. Im assuming the 205's all had Mi16 lumps in them, and the 106 ralleys had throttle bodies?

Surely a standard 106 isnt that fast?

I'll do some reasearch.....but i fear they may be that quick as standard...

That White Rallye at 4pm session was RAPID.. can't see it being standard.

Forum User
    from what ive been told it has a 1.6 16v gti lump with cams n bodies, not sure if its true but it was flying along! most of the pugs were all trying to race each other tbh dont think many clios was

Forum User
    k tech and bb may show the turbo and tb clios off.. but the real proof they need is to track them.

the fast pugs were certainly modded, especially that red escosse one... def supercharged, liked the whine of it..lol.

anyway, ritchspeed ripped through the pack, like stromba benchpressing 30 kgs.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnergibson
    anyway, ritchspeed ripped through the pack, like stromba benchpressing 2 kgs.
    lol!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

yeah those pubs were dam quick

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    lads that white 106 went passed me on the motorway
    so had a do was not much in it at all

Did have a problem passing a red 205. Would murder him into the braking zones and through the corners and then he would pull a bit down the straights.

Anyway, spoke to him after and his words were "WTF have you got in that thing?" as he was running an mi16 engine with 210bhp.

Tyres didnt last long (about 3 flying laps) before overheating on that track though as the surface was so abrasive and in all honesty it wasnt very challenging.

On the plus side the engine and gearbox seemed very good, but I may have knackered the rear dampers. Never mind.

J o n
    3 of those Rallye's (106) had bodies... at least. I know 1 did for sure and two others had the same noise coming from them, but with the same sorta performance too. The whitle 106 Rallye with the black/silver wheels is bodied and running 170bhp @ wheels iirc and runs a 14.2 1/4... so pretty damn quick.