Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

FCS, how did your day go??

Hi peeps, I had a really good day today, I cant thank Northy enough for sorting me out with some tracktime. It made a nice change being on track in my 306 Rallye surrounded by Clios, who ever has the black Clio running on slicks, I made a little (read that as big) mistake trying to keep up with you round the bends, road tyres v's slicks = pillock in a tank slapping 306 !! I kept it on the black stuff & pointing in the right direction, just!
    You guys & gals are a good bunch & your track etiquette was spot on !!!
    I did not get to find out what happened to the two cars that got stranded on track, I hope:
    a, no one was hurt
    b, no damage
    c, if any breakages they were fixed easily!!

If anyone has any in car footage that shows my car please PM me, I would gladly pay all your costs to send me a copy.
    Cheers for a superb day !!!
    Wayne.

ah i wondered who the 306 was, thought it might have been zollo. i was the first car to come off ( damn norty and that cup car in my mirror ) not sure what happened, was probably carrying to much speed into the checain (sp) but damage was 2 broken mounts and a seized rad fan, all fixed now tho :D all in all a good day imo

Main thing is that its fixed !!
    I saw people taking a lot of different lines thru that chicane, I was going thru it flat in 4th, I just straight lined it over the kerbs then forced it into 3rd and threw it right.
    Bloody good day out
    Wayne

Glad you enjoyed the tracktime Wayne - was a pleasure to have you out with us. Sorry the session was cut short.

I never saw you out on track - i started off at the back and only managed to get half way through the cars before we came in the pit lane.

Its a shame they couldnt have kept us trundling around behind the saftey car so we got experiance of the track.

I thought it was a great track - very slippy though.

Glad you have sorted yours out now Jay - i will watch and upload the footage asap.

Forum User
    What you saying sorry for Northy wasn't your car that came off

Best track session of the day, didnt feel pressured by anyone, thanks guys :D

Forum User
    not a very good day for me, car broke down on the way home

See

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/...ic.php?t=24207

i expected the venue to be a lot bigger, shame there wasn't 1/4 mile action, as to me 0-60 sprints are pretty much irrelevent, the track action looked very good though, wish my car had been right, then i would have been on, and no doubt the day would have been awesome, i would not travel that far again for it unless i have track time booked.

saw some nice valvers/hybrids/williams and cup cars, a few that really seemed to be flying round the track where, northys, is it cliorod? ( the white and blue cup car? ) a pink clio, blue wheels , the nana and a blue mk2 yozzasport, looked like you where having fun

Forum User
    I had a good time, so much better than last year. Dont knokw about anyone else but I thought it was still a bit chavy. Some of the cars were a bit vulgur- talking about them meganes next to us with all the speakers and tv's. I'm really surprised that they dont get broken into some of them.

At least there was alot more to do and see compared to last year.

:D :D

that is unfortunatly the french car scene claire...they still had two wallies in saxos doing skids and handbrake turns on the club stand area - why no securty guards kicked them off i dont know.

Forum User
    I dont know how you put up with the music all day, was really quiet over at the Performance Renault stand where I was parked, glad really as my hangover couldn't have dealt with that all day

i had a really good day and a big thanks to northy for sorting us out with some tracktime its taught us some valuable lessons so big plans for the hybrid now!
    and it did a whole weekend without breaking yippee!!!