Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****ed off

****ed off

Started my new job yesterday and they're all mental ****ers - the car park dash at the end of shift is like a ****ing chavy gumball or something..

Some cheeky mammoth of a guy just opened his door on the rear quarter of my car then lent on it while changing his boots and then ****ed off at a billion miles an hour.

Lucky for me it hit the rub strip but still people don't give a ****!

Theres a new dent and chip on my bonnet that were 100% not there on Sunday and could only have happened on Monday at work.

I'm so pissed off with it all - All I can do with the car at the moment is damage limitation - Its got a right royal beating in the last few months and theres only so much polish and back to black can hide...

I honestly feel disgusted in having to drive it at the moment, it's starting to feel like a rust bucket and a thorn in my side.

Should of got out the car at give the fat **** what for. New job or not, manners are manners. I'd of chinned him. Infact I have done before. Was in Tescos car park. I had a word with guy whose door hit my car twice and he told me to **** off so it was goodnight. My gf wouldn't talk to me for a hour or two, said it was unnecessary as he didn't damage car.

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    i had that prob bought a 1.2 clio for the work run and kept willy mint

scott fronting someone??? that i do not believe
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

That wouls really piss me off to...as u said some people just dont give a ****. You think of it as ur pride and joy and eventually u loose interest dues to things like this happening. I hate going into tight car park spaces....noticed a small ding on my rear quater panel the other day. All part and parcel of using it as an everyday car I suppose. One I get mine mint...i'll never want to take it out

I really want this job, coupled with the fact there was no damage so I'm letting it lie - plus everyone reckons this guys a prick anyway so its more than enough to think he has no friends and he's a sad fat loner Muahawahahahahah....

Even though I'm having a make over for the car - its still going to be and will remain a daily driver, I don't see why a car can't be a main driver and mint? I think its just a case of 'select' parking and hopefully a bit of respect from other people.

Gonna try parking on the road outside tomorrow methinks, not a main road, not mega busy and others park there so we'll see

have you seen any of the the toyota adverts?accidently drop a 10tonne weight on his foot

I carry one of these in under the passenger seat.

Sorry to say i have used it once Came back to my car to see a woman in a people carrier take out my rear quarter (her kids were careful and managed to not dent my car) confronted her and her mood was basically

"Its a shit car youll get over it"

Once shed gone gave her car a nice dink back....Oh well shell get over it

Pics far too big sorry (need edit :P )

Daz,
    I thought you could walk to work now?

Mat.