Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best chip for an f7r

got a few quid to spend on the megane.can anyone recomend me an uprated chip for the car.it has only got basic tuning exhaust and filter.seen a bit on the gunner chips on here where do you get them from ?are there better ones out there?

Gunner's after-sales support on his chips are second to none. Off-the-shelf go-fast chips need to match the mods that you have on. In that respect, I think gunner can slightly tweak his chips for a better match to your mods. I don't think there's anything near his price point that can do that.

He is .GUNNER. on here. Just PM him.

pm sent to gunner. many thanks for the recomendations.

check out my guide in the guides section, obviously the ecu removal will be slightly different but it will give you an idea as to whats involved! loving my gunner chip and running on tesco 99! haha

My gunnerchip certainly seems to work well. I was thinking of selling the car before I had it fitted! Now I've fallen back in love with it again. Cant help but think how much better the car might be though with a proper chipwizards remap as I have itg air filter, supersprint mani, decat and full magnex. All this seems to work well with just the chip though and at a mega bargain price!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulio
    My gunnerchip certainly seems to work well. I was thinking of selling the car before I had it fitted! Now I've fallen back in love with it again. Cant help but think how much better the car might be though with a proper chipwizards remap as I have itg air filter, supersprint mani, decat and full magnex. All this seems to work well with just the chip though and at a mega bargain price!
    LOL ^^^ that has to be gunner signed up as a different user...

it sounds like one of those American adverts for a potato slicer or something

"I used to be suicidal.... but after purchasing my Potato Pro, my life just couldn't be any better!!!" etc

Forum User
    LOL...

it cuts, it sands, it grinds, it saws...

thats me, Barry Bethal, 12 weeks b4 i started the slim fast plan, look at me now

i love those cheesy adverts... they make me laugh as much as the cheeseball himself,...the wheel of fortunes "steevie"...when he's showing the prizes off

LOL! :D Yeah, reading it again that did sound cheesy as hell!

didnt realise you had chips for the megane Gibbo?