For those that attended the evening I organised for Williams Clio ppl and others.
Our motor club are having a Nav. Scatter exercise on Wednesday 07th February,starting at the SUN INN,BLACKO (Mr.103/860413) on the A682,after leaving junction 13 ~~ M65.
Starts about 7:00pm,you will need OS Maps 103 & 98,pencil,rubber,and a Torch.
I have entry forms to post,or fill in on the night ~~ EVERYONE is welcome
It is FREE to enter .However as we are an MSA registered club,there are a few rules etc to abide to .You need to be a member of the organising club (£12) ~~ this will then allow you to do all manner of Motorsports event Also,you need to declare that you are covered for the event by 3rd party insurance ~~ normal policies do not allow you to compete etc etc .This is available at £15,but if you are a club member it is £10,as the club are subsidising it .
As I say,all are welcome,come and enter or come for a chat,pie 'n' peas available ~~ but need to be pre~ordered and paid

I apologise to the Mods,for what is basically an advert for my/our Motorclub,but having personally had dealings or met at least a dozen of you,~~ made sense to let you all know
Rod.
pm me for further details as required.