Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Williams v 182

Williams v 182

Hello,

Not much of a boy racer think im growing out of it finally but yesterday had a duel with a 182...... Was surprised as there seemed to be nothing in it what so ever...

Both went for it on a country road but seriously nothin init, had a feeling if the road was longer could of gained on him.... he had cliosport.net stickers on his car wonder if he will tell the same story!

My car is modded slightly but has seriously exhaust blowing issues at them moment!! lol

Happy days.

How do you guys fair aginst similar clio's 172 etc...?

if it had cliosport stickers then he would have pulled 3-4 car lengths on you and doing 34.8mpg at the same time.... lol

and he was probably trying to get away from you so you didnt dirty his car

I own a 172 and a valver and although the 172 is a far smoother ride etc i would say its only a little faster, and not a 10th of the fun!!

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattsy
    if it had cliosport stickers then he would have pulled 3-4 car lengths on you and doing 34.8mpg at the same time.... lol
    He was also carrying more weight with the sticker, remove that bad boy and nothing will stop him then

and he was probably trying to get away from you so you didnt dirty his car
    u knows it lol

Forum User
    i can beat 172s in my valver. havent come up aganst a 182 yet.

but my valver is "special"

Every time I see a 172/182 I try to gode them into havin a play, but only one 172 has had a pop so far, and he got shown a clean pair of heels. Clearly couldnt drive it properly

I was going to race a 182, gave chase up London Road, medway, and theres 2 different sets of lights opposite eachother, i saw the red one and slowed down, he went straight through and i thought wtf, then realised id slowed down for the wrong lights and they were green.

This was in the Valver, didnt seem alot in it, and my valver wasnt the fastest. :P

there isnt really alot in them in standard trim. i have had a go at a couple of 172s and there isnt alot in it, usually remain a couple of car lengths behind, or ahead depending on where they are, they wouldnt be able to get past unless doing a top speed run or they were let past.