Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Car broken into, 2 weeks after being hit!!

Window smashed, the bastards have completely ripped the stereo out along with the cigarette lighter and surround (so I need a new one if anyone has it), broken the glove compartment lid, taken my road angel out of the boot as well. My short period of Williams ownership hasn't exactly been happy.

The car seems to be cursed...nothing ever happened when I had the ITR. I'm going to fix it up and sell it cos it's causing me so much grief

Reading (Engine ReManufacturer) or Portsmouth
    thats really bad news mate, sorry to hear it.

Will you be getting an ITR again then?

Real shitter dude!!! Ive only had crap stole out of my clio ..unlucky

Ive got the bits your looking for in my huge clear out thread

Unfortunately not. The reason I sold it was to get a cheaper car and a bike, so I took my time and found a mint Williams...which seems to attract damage like a magnet

Despite being parked under my flats it still got broken into, and that was without ANYTHING on display at all. I think it's time I got a dirt cheap diesel :(

Thanks Winston! I'll have a ganders....

sorry to hear mate!!! theres bastards out there!!!!! but DONT give up yet! dont let these cunts stop you from having what you want... is there any other was you can secure the car??? garage??? (find a cheap garage to rent??? also look at some of the obvious things to help with security(remove fascia panel,any valuables,and leave the glovebox open)
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Shit m8....scum of the earth jealous ****ers....hope u get sorted

Sorry to hear that, but on this occasion it was your own silly fault for leaving your radio on display. People leave all sorts of shit lying around their car and then moan when it gets broken into. Scumbags break into cars even with the best alarms and nothing on display, but don't give them an excuse

Forum User
    Tossers really annoys me this!!!!

n sorry 2 hear this

Quote Originally Posted by kj16v
    Sorry to hear that, but on this occasion it was your own silly fault for leaving your radio on display. People leave all sorts of s**t lying around their car and then moan when it gets broken into. Scumbags break into cars even with the best alarms and nothing on display, but don't give them an excuse
    I told myself it was my fault, but the thing is the face panel was removed and I'd left the glove box open. Problem was I'd put both of these items in the boot. I think they must have scoured around the car looking for them before they found them there. I'm kicking myself for it because they were obviously opportunists.

This all happened on a day when I managed to stop a disabled woman's wheelchair toppling over at a pelican crossing, and helping an old blind lady across a road whilst out running. Just shows the mentality of some people.

I'm not really happy to rent a garage when I've got covered parking at my flat. I don't use the car every day but it is very convenient. I just can't believe this...think it's time I moved